Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday Morning Ritual

Do you have a Monday ritual?



I do, well, at least most Mondays I do.  On Monday mornings I head up to Blooma in Edina for prenatal yoga.  It is the prefect start to the week and always restores and inspires me.  Yoga gives me a chance to just be with myself and the growing baby inside of me and to connect with my body, mind, and spirit.  In my yoga practice each day is different and what I need from my practice changes.  Today I needed some peace and inner tranquility.  We were asked to think of a mantra for our practice, one word that symbolized what we needed, and today it was tranquility.  Tomorrow it will be something else.

What is it that you need today?  What is your mantra?



After my Monday morning yoga I usually head over to the Linden Hills Co-op a block away to pick up groceries for dinner that night or a few things for the week.  Tonight I am making a squash curry and will be sharing the recipe and photos tomorrow.

Happy Monday everyone, hope you are able to find peace and tranquility today and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment