Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pride

This post is just a little way for me to show the amazing awe, pride, and gratitude I have for my husband, Pete.


Yesterday we received the current issue of Architecture Minnesota magazine in the mail and we opened it to discover my husband's first published piece of work in architectural photography as an individual.  The work of the collaborative group he is a part (IDE[A]) of has been published in the magazine previously, but not his own individual work.


I am so proud of him and all that he has worked so hard to accomplish in the last two years as he has immersed himself in the world of architectural photography with the help of amazing colleagues and mentors.


A big thank you to everyone who has supported us on this journey and who continues to support us as we grow and evolve and continue to find out paths in life and our true calling that fuels the passion in our souls.


I would share a picture of Pete's first published piece of work, but he decided to take the magazine with him on his business trip this weekend.  I'll share that when he gets back!


Hope your weekend is off to a wonderful start!!

No comments:

Post a Comment